Past Medical Applied sciences has launched its marketing campaign on the Investing Information Community.
Past Medical Applied sciences (CSE:DOCT,FWB:7FM2) leverages expertise to guard and fulfill the wants of Canadian residents and to focus on the worldwide private protecting gear (PPE) market, which is anticipated to develop to a complete of US$84.7 billion by 2027 in accordance with Grand View Analysis. The corporate anticipates entry to worldwide distribution channels to shortly service areas world wide.
Contemplating the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, Past Medical Applied sciences is working to advance and scale its operations in an effort to help the worldwide want for protecting gear as properly. It intends to proceed to construct out its manufacturing facility whereas creating proprietary merchandise and growing its current portfolio by improvements and additional acquisitions. The subsequent catalyst for Past Medical Applied sciences is to safe a NIOSH N95 certification, whereas additionally exploring the potential of creating a sterilization service for masks re-use.
- State-of-the-art 5,078 sq. foot manufacturing facility relies in Delta, British Columbia with entry to native transport and distribution facilities
- Concentrating on the worldwide PPE market, anticipated to develop by US$84.7 billion by 2027 in accordance with Grand View Analysis
- Working to provide medical-grade masks able to stopping the unfold of airborne pathogens
- Masks use has been confirmed by numerous research to drastically scale back the reproductive variety of the coronavirus
- Working in direction of vertical integration within the medical area by establishing melt-blown polypropylene cloth manufacturing